No Motivation

Thursday, July 10, 2008


So, I finished a big project I was working on for work. Now I have a couple of small projects that are "no rush" so I can't bring myself to work on them. I was told by one of the people I work for that I should get everything done today so that tomorrow we can have fun. As you may have heard, the state is going to four ten-hour days soon. Many people are already starting the process. As a result there won't be many people here tomorrow, so we will probably go do something fun. Probably see a movie, because that is easy. I wish I worked for a big firm and we could golf at the Country Club, but I'll take a paid movie too.


More pictures of the trip to Mexico will come, oh and we have pics of Spence's first swim on the Fourth. I'll try to get around to them soon.

1 comments:

why work...go have Fun!

Pulver Palooza said...
August 2, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment