Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Well, I am now winding down the work-week here at the Attorney General’s Office. It’s been kind of a busy week, preparing for the holiday. I really do like my job though, even though it can be boring, there are definitely some perks. I am making some great contacts and getting great experience that will help me in my career.



We sent out Christmas cards this year for the first time. The picture above is what was on the card. Amanda and I decided we didn’t want to be on the card when we can just put a picture of our kid on it. If you think you should have received a card and didn’t, sorry; we probably didn’t have your address, and we had to limit our output due to poverty. Please send us your address though, so that you may be included next year.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year. I will try to think of something interesting to blog about next time.

Fröhliche Weinachten

2 comments:

Your boy is so cute! Have a Merry Christmas!

Pulver Palooza said...
December 20, 2007 at 5:54 PM  

Hope all is well with you and your family. Your son is so cute....

Unknown said...
January 18, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment