Finals

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Well, the end of the semester is upon us. In a little less than a week I will officially be half-way done with law school. Friday I have a Business Organizations final exam, then on the following Monday I have my Federal Income Tax final. So approximately 5:00 pm on Monday I will be finished with the semester (other than a paper, but I am not counting that because it will be pretty easy).

Unfortunately the two finals I have are my two least favorite classes this semester. I think tax is extremely boring, and I have a hard time paying attention. Someone told me it was a good class to have, now I am wishing I had taken it pass/fail, but what can you do? As for Bus Orgs, I have been diligently studying this week to try and teach myself a semester's worth of material, because we didn't have a teacher who is much of a teacher. She is actually known around the school as Delores Umbridge (for those of you who are Harry Potter fans), and the name fits.

Anyway, wish me luck. 5 days to freedom.

Servus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment