Paranoia and Pussies

Thursday, March 27, 2008


Lately there has been a wave of paranoia going around blogger. Understand that the internet can be a scarry place, but there are a few precautions you can take. I guess one of those precautions (and the one preferred by many) is to make you blog private. I guess this works, but why would you want to do this. Yeah, you protect your family from crazies out there, but isn't there another way to do that, simply don't post too much personal information.

Anyway, as a result of this paranoia, I have deleted a number of links to blogs on my site. Apparantly they were paranoid, but didn't feel that I should be included in their privacy, so good bye. I know Amanda has also deleted at least one blog from her list because she was not invited to see it anymore. I know there are some people out there (including some of my friends) who have received really creepy messages, some about their kids. And if you want to go private, that is great, just know that if you decide not to invite me to your blog, I won't be asking for an invitation. If you do invite me, I will gladly read your blog whenever I get around to it.



As for the pussies out there. These are the people who are brave enough to leave mean comments on blogs, but scared to leave their names. How ridiculous is this? How hard is it to type your name at the bottom of the comment? I tend to be somewhat passive aggressive, unless you get me in a particular mood, but come on, if it is something you wouldn't say to another person's face, and leaving it as a comment is the only way you dare say something, at least have the balls to leave your name.

Naja, so ist das Leben.

4 comments:

Well Said good sir. Remember when we lived together (out of wedlock) and I was talking on the phone with someone and let them know you were flaming (mad that is), and you chased me around the house? That was awesome.
Love
Tyler

TF said...
March 27, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Hey, I totally recieved some creepy messages. And the blog is for friends and fam! Do you even look at my blog? Anyway, everyone was invited, but I had to go private in a real quick way because of a creep with the blog name darksadist....Weirdos! If you want to look at my blog please send an email to my hotmail address....Not like you were specifically talking to me or anything. Also...your kids is a cutie!

Cameron Family said...
March 27, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

I am not sure about the "creepy" blog stuff. I guess I figure that if some dork starts stalking me or leaving messages that are not in accordance with how I think they should be living, I will just shoot them. In their face.

On the other hand, I couldn't agree more with the losers that post in anonimity. Such pussies.
I got an email from one such clown calling me out on KSL yesterday. People are so afraid of confrontation that we have become a country full of soccer players (read: pussies). Maybe if everyone took lessons from you, your wife and myself, there wouldn't be any of this nonsense. Just people who get shot. In their faces.

Offended yet? said...
March 28, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

This is Sherrie Law(Roberts) and I came upon your blog through the Coates. My blog has been private since the beginning and will invite you to my blog if you are interested. Just send me your email address to sherrie_law@yahoo.com

Ben and Sherrie said...
April 3, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment