Disneyland

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I know this is way late, but I wanted to get some pics up. From October 28 through November 2 we went to Disneyland. Amanda and I took Spence and some of my family came too. We traveled to Anaheim with Papa, and Spence threw up 3 times on the plane; once on mom, once on the floor and once on Papa, I was lucky.



Papa left us at the gate to the park on Tuesday and the three of us went in. There was no one there and we could have basically walked on to every ride. Too bad we couldn't leave Spence. Tuesday night Jenny and her family (Steve, Abby, Tyler and Makenna) came up from San Diego, and my mom, Mindy and Jessica flew in. Wednesday we all went in together. We had a lot of fun on the trip, but for now, I am Disneyed-out.













3 comments:

What cute pics Spencer!! You sure have a mini you!! Remember I babysat you at that age or close to it, Jeff was just born.It's so fun to pics of everyones kids.

Go Cougars!!!!

~Lori said...
November 18, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

oh he is so cute!

Em said...
November 19, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Spence is adorable! Big game on Saturday.

Toby and Emily said...
November 19, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment