The Best of Both Worlds

Friday, November 16, 2007

Ok, so last night Amanda and I were watching TV and started discussing a guilty pleasure of mine (well ours, but it is more guilty for me than for her), and she told me that I should blog about it, so here goes. . .

At this point, one of my biggest guilty pleasures is watching "Hannah Montana" on Disney Channel. Now before you laugh, you should really watch a few episodes, it really is pretty good. In fact, a few nights ago, while Amanda was not home, I found myself watching "Hannah Montana" for three solid hours. Oh, and last night, while we were watching it (before the Office came on) they had a new beginning (updated scenes from the show) and I had seen every episode that was on the intro.


Anyway, in other news, I turned in my rough draft for my Wrongful Convictions seminar, and last night I did my oral argument against Summary Judgment, and killed it. I thought I did ok, but my teacher really liked it, and I ended up getting 50/50 on it. Can't complain there. I don't usually like to brag, but in this case I can't help it. Yea me!

I only have one class next week, so I have almost two weeks off before I have any more school, but I only have half a week of classes left, then on to finals. Wish me luck.

Bis dann.

2 comments:

Uhh... I also admit to having watched one or two episodes of this show, but I cannot say I am or ever will be hooked. Although Billy Ray looks hot these days.

TF said...
November 19, 2007 at 2:20 PM  

and Nate can join you on this guilty pleasure. He always gets sucked into this show when my girls are watching. :)

~Lori said...
September 28, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment