Two Months Later

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well Baby Spencer is now two months old. It's kind of crazy how fast time goes by, but at the same time, it seems like we have always had him with us. He is adjusting well. He sleeps through most nights (last night was not one of them), and he is almost always happy or asleep (except for when it is time to eat).





Last Saturday Amanda and I took him to his first football game. It was somewhat difficult feeding him and keeping him covered because it was such a nice day and we didn't want him to get sunburned. But he seemed to not mind all of the noise and confusion. It gave him something to look at. And to top it all off, the Utes beat Wyoming 50-0, but the game wasn't quite that far out of reach when we left. We took off at half-time, the score was 40-0. Go Utes!

As for me, this week has been a bit stressful. I am quite busy at work, and at least twice as busy at school. Today I have a rough draft of a paper due in my Wrongful Convictions Seminar (thankfully my professor is happy with anything at this stage, because I have not spent as much time on it as I would like), and tomorrow I have oral arguments in opposition to a motion for summary judgment in my Pretrial Practice class. The thing that sucks about it is we are using actual pleadings from an actual case, therefore I have to argue what the actual lawyers put in the memo. Unfortunately I got the losing side, and it is no surprise they lose, from the memo, it appears they don't understand summary judgment (something you learn in your first semester of law school). Maybe they had the same professor I had for CivPro and they slept through the entire class.

Anyway, wish me luck as the semester winds down.

Servus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment